This is the end of Poetry Thursday; my last post with that button. But it's the beginning of:
No, I don't know what this will be. They tell us:
. . . we want to build a vibrant place for readers and writers of poetry to hang out, connect, share ideas, learn more about poetry and get involved in ways they might not otherwise.
So I think it is worth looking forward to. Stay tuned.
In the meantime, a reminder that cats and poetry are intimately related:
And you'll find more cats, though perhaps not poems, here:
- The Carnival of the Cats at Scratching Post
- On Sunday, the new carnival at This Blog is Full of Crap
- Weekend Cat Blogging at Paulchen’s
- Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos at Snot Face & Rimbaud at The Mad Mirror
- & Friday Ark at Modulator
I've redone categories, and now have a page just for Friday Cat Blogging. For previous Friday Cat Blogging here at Watermark, click this:
I've also updated my Cats page -- cleaned out dead links and added a few toys:
Don't have too much fun!
EDITED to add: Today Dave Pollard posted a cat poem: