Hmmm. I completely forgot to do this last week. A bit preoccupied:
I continue to plug away at this, a bit behind, but managing, at 28,098 words as of this evening. Now that I've fallen into this project, it seems that I keep stumbling on articles and programs about memory. Perhaps I just wasn't paying attention before.
- Friday Fun - You Know You Are Living in 2007 When... - too true
- Liverpool University Centre for Poetry & Science - LUPAS - a forum to facilitate discussion about the relationship between those two traditionally opposed subjects, poetry and science. The site will provide new poetry, commentary, newly commissioned essays and interviews with leading poets and scientists.
- StupidFilter - Because the internet needs prophylactics for memetically transmitted diseases.
- Dangerous Minds: Malcolm Gladwell at the New Yorker - Criminal profiling made easy.
- Surfer dude stuns physicists with theory of everything - Telegraph - this must have lots of folks -- those who can understand it -- excited. One way or the other.
- Josh Foer on memory - Boing Boing - I'll be looking for more on this.
- The Corpus Callosum: Do-Gooders Can Become The Worst Of Cheaters - this could explain a lot...
- bookr :: pimpampum - another flickr toy
- Judge Rules on What Makes a Poem
- Lucid Dreaming - An online resource dedicated to lucid dreaming
- Top 5 Traffic Building Tips for Personal Bloggers, by Skellie
- Blogging Punch! Blogging Pizazz!, by Anne
- Have Blogs Lost Their Humanity? a response to Robert Scoble, by me
- Blogs as a medium for online literary magazines: lessons from qarrtsiluni, by Dave Bonta
- 5 Simple Tactics for Blogging Success, by Damien Riley
Here at Watermark:
- The Fine Print
- NaBloPoMo | NaNoWriMo
- snapshot poem 07 november 02007
- My Poetic Statement
- Prairie Mary's Cousin's Kittens
- NaBloPoMo, NaNoWriMo
- Remembrance Day
- Save An Alien!
- snapshot poem 14 november 02007
- A Typical History of a Pretty Girl
- Hey, You! Yes, You! You Personal (Cat) Blogger!
- Prairie Mary's Missoula, & Friendship
Blogging Blog is on a list of Top Blogs About Blogging. We didn't make the top fifty, but at #53 on a list of mostly recognizable names, I don't feel badly about that. For any of you who blog, this list is an excellent resource.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something -- but that's my life these days: remembering, forgetting, remembering, forgetting...